Nutritional Influences on Health and Disease

Bev12452

thank's all

I want to thank everyone for their response on the weight problem I hit a speed bump last week and was down most of the week very sob and my heart was racing it went up to 123 at one point but now everything has returned to normal I go to see the Dr tomorrow and will talk to him about the weight hopefully he has been in touch with Dr f and has new info about what they are trying for the stem cells hope everyone is doing well and having a good week

Achillian

Bev's racing heart

Bev, I don't know if this will be of any use to you because our illnesses are very different. I also had periods of racing pulse, and also high blood pressure. (Until about a year ago I always had low blood pressure.) My German doctor discovered I had low blood pottassium, and put me on daily 600mg dose. My blood pressure has gone down a lot and my pulse is normal. Thing is most tests for pottassium are done on serum, the German one was on whole blood. My German doctor explained how important it is to test whole blood, because only 4% of pottassium is found in serum.
It may help to discuss it with your doctor.
Anne.