Alkaline water

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
From Anney in the UK

I have been reading up about the benefits of alkaline water.

Water which has a pH value of less than 7.0 is acidic. The acidic components of water are chlorine, sulphates and nitrates; these lower the blood's pH and detract from any health benefits. Doctors recommend drinking mineral water with a pH of more than 7.0, which is alkaline, because human blood pH is in a narrow range of 7.30 to 7.45. The more alkaline the water the more oxygen it contains, so alkaline water helps keep oxygen levels high.

http://glowing-health.com/component/...page/Itemid,1/

This was submitted to Dr. Ghen for his thoughts. His reply is as follows:

Ph is critical. Most Americans are acidic inside their cells. This situation sets the stage for most chronic diseases including cancer. Trying to keep the body in Balance requires eating less red meat,white flour and sugar products. It also means more Green vegetables and fruit.
Water having an alkaline Ph is also very helpful. You can get a machine that alkalizes the water,or buy drops that you put in H2O to alkalize the water or buy an already prepared water with a high alkaline Ph. I drink Essentia water that has a 9.5 Ph.
Ph represents the milieu in which the cells do there work. It is an essential component of an entire program for optimal health.

Health,happiness and hugs,

Dr. G

I am assuming that those in the UK would be in similar circumstances as those in the U.S. Barbara

Last edited: