Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Puritan's Pride

LivLong The Ultimate Anti-aging Product

SeaChange Offers Life Extension Products

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: Geeza still in trouble

Blog Entries

Default Geeza still in trouble

My first autologous treatment by Dr. F was around 11/1/13 and I followed the protocol as directed.
    Around 1/1/14 I posted that my sob had increased as had my cough and phlem production. The comments I received prompted me to trouble shoot everything to find the possible problem. The main culprit was a defective neb - I could not get the glutathione into my lungs. This could have been a problem for two months. I bought a new neb and have now been doing the treatment for 6 weeks. There has been no improvement in my condition since buying my new neb.
    I have been speculating on what to do. Has anybody out there had a successful follow up stem cell treatment? Im only trying to stop the march of my copd so would welcome anything that might work even just a little.
    I am trying losartan potassium which was a reference by jgp to Barbara some time back. I was taking a low dose for my blood pressure but jumped my dose about 2 weeks ago when my Doc juggled my meds. I am my own guinea pig tester [dont call me a pig] as Im sure you may be too, but maybe you have something that worked for you even just s little.
    HERBINCANTON

Blog Entries

Acupuncture was very helpful for me.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara