Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

Nutri-Health Products

Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Puritan's Pride

LivLong The Ultimate Anti-aging Product

SeaChange Now Offers Life Extension Products

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resp-Aide for Lung Congestion

Blog Entries

Default Resp-Aide for Lung Congestion

SeaChange is now offering a new product called Resp-Aide for lung congestion.

Resp - Aide is a mixture of Scaler Silver* (see description below) and Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to be used in a Nebulizer to help relieve congested Lungs as in the case of Asthma, Pneumonia, Pleurisy, Bronchitis, and chronic coughs. This is a wonderful natural remedy for all respiratory conditions.

IMPORTANT: Use in nebulizer under the supervision of a physician only. DO NOT INGEST!

A 4 oz bottle of Resp-Aide is enough for 48 nebulized treatments for only $27.99. Don't have a nebulizer? Buy our Nebulizer and Resp-Aide combo for $72.99. We are also offering a nebulizer for $49.99.

Go to http://www.seachangeforlife.com/Bett...oducts_s/1.htm

We searched for a very long time to try and find a product that would be reasonably priced and easy to obtain without a prescrption. This product is offered as a treatment at many alternative health clinics.

What is Scaler Silver?
    The process for making the scaler silver that is used in Resp-Aide is a unique process that creates silver particles so fine they disperse through the body in a similar fashion to how a gas does. Getting into cells and killing pathogens with greater ability then ordinary colloidal or ionic silver products.

One of the worlds leading physicists, considered to be the father of electro-medicine today, Robert C. Beck, tested these three forms of silver for penetrability. He found that all forms of colloidal and Ionic silver had a 5% to 6% effectiveness for penetrating certain membranes. When he tested Scaler Silver he was astonished to see 100% penetration!

Another major distinction between this scaler silver and all others is that due to its energetic and etheric nature, it doesn?t break down. Direct sunlight does not change it?s composition even after years of exposure.

*Product Highlight: Scaler Silver at 2000 ppm contains the best available ultra-high purity elemental silver with no particles large enough to reflect light, and will not result in Silver Nitrate formation, or discoloration of the skin.

Disclaimer: Scaler Silver is not for the specific treatment of any disease process.
    Last edited by Jeannine; 08-03-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Correction
    Still Pioneering
    Had UC treatment April 5th, 2007
    Had autologous treatment March 19, 2010
    Had bone marrow and adipose stem cell treatment (autologous) June 16, 2010

Default % peroxide

jeannine: what % is the peroxide in resp-aide. thanks God bless

Blog Entries

jgp

It is 35% food grade peroxide. I use it whenever I feel too congested. I really like it.
    Still Pioneering

In Trinidad(Republic of Trinidad and Tobago)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannine View Post
    SeaChange is now offering a new product called Resp-Aide for lung congestion.

Resp - Aide is a mixture of Scaler Silver* (see description below) and Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to be used in a Nebulizer to help relieve congested Lungs as in the case of Asthma, Pneumonia, Pleurisy, Bronchitis, and chronic coughs. This is a wonderful natural remedy for all respiratory conditions.

IMPORTANT: Use in nebulizer under the supervision of a physician only. DO NOT INGEST!

A 4 oz bottle of Resp-Aide is enough for 48 nebulized treatments for only $27.99. Don't have a nebulizer? Buy our Nebulizer and Resp-Aide combo for $72.99. We are also offering a nebulizer for $49.99.

Go to http://www.seachangeforlife.com/Bett...oducts_s/1.htm

We searched for a very long time to try and find a product that would be reasonably priced and easy to obtain without a prescrption. This product is offered as a treatment at many alternative health clinics.

What is Scaler Silver?
    The process for making the scaler silver that is used in Resp-Aide is a unique process that creates silver particles so fine they disperse through the body in a similar fashion to how a gas does. Getting into cells and killing pathogens with greater ability then ordinary colloidal or ionic silver products.

One of the worlds leading physicists, considered to be the father of electro-medicine today, Robert C. Beck, tested these three forms of silver for penetrability. He found that all forms of colloidal and Ionic silver had a 5% to 6% effectiveness for penetrating certain membranes. When he tested Scaler Silver he was astonished to see 100% penetration!

Another major distinction between this scaler silver and all others is that due to its energetic and etheric nature, it doesn?t break down. Direct sunlight does not change it?s composition even after years of exposure.

*Product Highlight: Scaler Silver at 2000 ppm contains the best available ultra-high purity elemental silver with no particles large enough to reflect light, and will not result in Silver Nitrate formation, or discoloration of the skin.

Disclaimer: Scaler Silver is not for the specific treatment of any disease process.
    Hi Jeannine,
    Thanks for the information,> it is certainly worth a try especially as it is working at the cellular level. can you tell me where you did your stem cell treatments and how effective they were? I am considering doing some treatment in Mexico for COPD. Would You recommend the International Bio-Care Hospital in Tijuana Mexico?

Blog Entries

alloes

I can tell you to save your money because I have had several treatments and two did nothing, one helped for a few months, and one did improve my condition for awhile but I did get sick.

Unless you have money you and can afford to take a chance then that is up to you, but if you will go without to pay for this then I have to tell you to save your money and look at alternatives such as LivLong, Daxas, VitD, and various other supplements. Unfortunately, that is the current status of stem cell treatments for COPD.

I have no information about the International Bio-Care. The best advice I can give you is to visit our Ask The Doctor section on this forum and read the Q&A from doctors who are knowledgeable about stem cells.
    Still Pioneering

Default Thanks Jeanine

well, well, I have been doing so much research on a possible stem cell treatment for my COPD that I was sort of discouraged last night after reading about a patient who had done a treatment in one of the better known hospitals in Mexico. After he had shown much improvement after his treatment in September and had danced at his daughter's wedding, he unfortunately passed away on January 4th 2012.(Not sure from what but now I have to be wary)
    This was the same hospital that I had planned on going to, to do my treatment. Really makes one think. I will now pursue those products that have been giving members some hope.
    Thanks again Jeanine

Blog Entries

I would never recommend treatment at that hospital (IBC). When I was there, they were not even equipped with supplemental oxygen. The treatment they are offering may reduce inflammation short term, but that's about all it will do. I take Daliresp which does the same for me. The other products Jeannine mentioned are excellent. I would also recommend NAC and colloidal silver.

I'm sorry to hear that the person you referred to died. He was a member on this forum. At this time, there is no cure or treatment that can reverse COPD. We can only hope to stop the progression and stay well. That is very important. The hospital where he had treatment is Angeles Hospital. It's a first class facility.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default Thanks Barbara

This site has opened up my eyes so much. I will be trying those products shortly.Thanks again

Blog Entries

Thanks Alloes. Inhaled glutathione is also something you might want to consider. You can do a search on this forum to read about it. Just click on Search and put the word glutathione in.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default pls adv/help

i hv been asking members on the fate of one gentlemam Mr Kylos (who was also seen on you tube ) who had undergone stemcell therapy by Dr Bouros Greece who infuses stemcell bybronchoscopy, iam already in to discussions with Dr Bouros for my mothers lung fibrosis treatment,but am scared to take a call though Dr bouros claims that it has no side effects do you have any info on this please