View Full Version : Adult stem cells Lichen Sclerosis Vulva

yvonne flanagan
06-24-2011, 04:58 AM
I have recently received Stem Cell Treatment with great sucess in Italy for Vulva Lichen Sclerosus. I heard at a recent information day in UK about a doctor in USA doing similar. I thought that the name sounded something like Dr. Tom Louie? Does anybody know about this. I know a lot of women in the states that are interested in this treatment...but cannot afford to go to Italy.
I am in the UK.
Any help with this would be appreciated, or information where to go on this site for information.

06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
I have not heard of this doctor and an internet search didn't find anyone with that name doing stem cell therapy. Can you please give the name of the clinic and location in Italy so that others who might have an interest can contact them?

I will ask around about Dr. Louie and see if I can get any information.

06-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi there, I saw your post about a Dr. in the US treating lichen with stem cells. There is one in Beverly Hills that I have spoken with. His name is Nathan Neuman. He has been working with stem cells for many years now but has recently started using it to treat lichen. Hope that helps! I am considering this treatment myself. I have heard really great results.