PDA

View Full Version : Fargo, n.d.

Buddy74
06-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Fargo, N.D. was designated as the city with the worst weather of any city in 2010. Extreme cold and cloudy and snowy days in the winter and a withering hot summer in 2010 contributed to this designation. However, I believe that the people of Fargo may have the warmest hearts of any city in America.
When I made my journey to Santo Domino in 2009 I was joined by a young man in his late thirties together with his lovely wife. They had four beautiful blond headed children that I had seen on a "You Tube" segment taken from a News Station in Fargo. Dennis had Pulmonary Hypertension and was in Santo Domingo to follow the stem cell process. His illness had robbed him of his vitality and he had lost his business. The people of Fargo worked together to contibute the money that would take them from North Dakota to Santo Domingo and also cover all expenses. During our short stay we enjoyed their company and Dennis' lust for life. Fargo may have the coldest weather but they have the warmest hearts. Dennis passed away about four months ago!.
Bud